“These guys are miracle workers. Went in with a wrecked shoulder, couldn’t even lift it above my head. Over the last month, I’ve gone from from 1/10 on the strength scale back up to almost 9/10. Will be back to full strength very soon. Would 100% recommend Abundant Life for any type of rehab, they’ve performed wonders on my shoulder!”
Those who suffer from shoulder pain know exactly how exhausting and debilitating the effects can be. For some, shoulder pain becomes disabling as it begins to disrupt sleep, affect work, or make daily routines such as getting dressed become difficult or nearly impossible. Unfortunately, 70% of people will experience some form of debilitating shoulder pain at least once in their lifetime.
We treat a wide variety of shoulder conditions including:
- Labral issues
- Impingement Syndrome
- Bursitis (swelling & inflammation)
- Overhead sports injuries- baseball, football
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive/overuse injuries
- Pinched nerves
- Arthritic shoulder pain
What to Expect
– When it comes to analyzing the shoulder, we evaluate it structurally, neurologically, and metabolically. Our approach involves in-office care as well as home rehab care which is based on your individualized assessment.
– Diagnostics include cervical motion x-rays, shoulder x-rays, cervical orthopedic testing, neurological testing – everything that is necessary to provide an accurate diagnosis of what is your shoulder issue. Our goal is to help our patients prevent surgeries and avoid medications. We pride ourselves in offering a natural drug-free, surgery-free intervention to correct the issue and provide lasting relief.
– Treatments range from shoulder adjustments, PNF( proprioceptive, neuromuscular facilitation), anti-inflammatory metabolic supplementation, at-home rehabilitative programs, and neuro-kinetic, sensorimotor assessment and treatments. Our goal is to not only correct your issue but equip you with the tools to maintain a lasting correction and get you back to your previous activities.